9/10: Late Start Schedule – Reminder: Every Monday we have late start schedule. School begins at 8:45 a.m. for all students. (This will be the last weekly reminder.) 9/11: TPS Board of Directors meeting at 6 p.m. in room 39
- “We-cycle Wednesday” is back! This is a recycle program that our PATS organization sponsors. Please click here for drop off information and additional details.
- Senior Picture Day – Class of 2019 parents should refer to specific emails regarding this event.
- After school bake sale to support our High School ASB. The ASB uses funds raised to put on great events for the student body.
9/13: After school Dunkin’ Donuts bake sale to support our 7th and 8th grade ASB. Please swing by to pick up a donut for just $1, outside gate 2.
- NO SCHOOL (Staff Development Day)
- End of progress period – Upper School (7-12) teachers will email parents if a student is achieving a C- or below. Lower School (K-6) teachers will email parents if a student is achieving a C- or below in grades 3-6 and achieving unsatisfactory grades in grades K-2.
9/15 (Saturday): Seniors who have submitted the required paperwork for aseniorparking permit and spot are invited to “Class of 2019 Parking Spot Painting Day” from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. in the TPS parking lot.