EDUCATION PROTECTION ACT NOTICE
Temecula Preparatory School (TPS) is required to annually post on it’s website both how much Education Protection Account (EPA) funds were received and how they were spent in the prior fiscal year. Second, how much EPA is projected to be received in the current fiscal year and the spending plan for the current fiscal year.
TPS had received $2,126,784 for the 2020-2021 fiscal year which was spent on teacher salaries.
Resolution was passed by the School Board on June 29, 2021, which approved that the funds be spent on teacher salaries; the projected amount in the resolution is $2,185,752.
Please contact the Executive Director if you have any questions.
- CA Assembly Bill AB 2048 – Recycling Haulers Information
- El Dorado Charter SELPA Governance Page
- Resolution #14-002 Regarding the Education Protection Account
- California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP Letter to Parents)
- Covered California Information
- Covered California Website
- Child Find Notice – English
- Child Find Notice – Spanish
For additional Special Education public notices, please visit: https://temeculaprep.wpengine.com/academics/student-support-services/