“Expanded learning” means after school, summer, or intersession learning programs that focus on developing the academic, social, emotional, and physical needs and interests of pupils through hands-on, engaging learning experiences. It is the intent of the Legislature that expanded learning programs are pupil-centered, results-driven, include community partners, and complement, but do not replicate, learning activites in the regular school day and school year.
Click below to review the Temecula Preparatory School (TPS) Expanded Learning Opportunities Program Plan (ELO-P):
TPS Expanded Learning Opportunities Program (ELO-P)
Temecula Preparatory School (TPS) offers this program to qualifying families with children, enrolled at TPS, in transitional kindergarten through sixth grade. Our program is operated by dedicated and caring staff members that provide nurturing social interactions, homework time, recreational activities, and emphasizes good citizenship and positive relationships. Students are encouraged to develop good habits while caring for themselves, others and their environment. We provide an on-site, safe, stable, and organized setting.
*This program is offered on a first-come/first served basis contingent upon ratios and space available.*
TPS Program Hours
- TK & K: 1:45-6:00 p.m. Monday through Friday when school is in session. (On minimum days hours are 11:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.)
- 1st through 6th Grade: 3:20 – 6:00 p.m. (On minimum days hours are 12:15 to 6:00 p.m.)
- This program is not offered on school holidays or on full in-service days.
If you are interested in enrolling your child in the Expanded Learning Opportunities Program, follow the steps below:
- Find out if you qualify by filling out a Free and Reduced Lunch (FRL) Forms – Letter to Household & Application / Carta a la Casa y Solicitud and return the form to the TPS school office or email the form to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have already filled out the FRL form and you do qualify, please go on to step 2.
- Register for our program by clicking on the green button below. The ELO-P handbook and registration forms are included. Registration must be signed by the parent or guardian.
3. You will be contacted once your registration paperwork has been received to notify you if we have room for your child or children in our program and when they can begin.
If you have any questions about qualifying for this program or general questions about our program. Please contact email@example.com.