35777 Abelia Street
Winchester, CA 92596
SPECIAL NOTE: Due to COVID-19, we are not offering office hours to the general public. For questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org (or use the “Email Us” button above). Thank you for your patience and understanding!
School Tour Information
Additional School Office Information
Due to the health concerns regarding the COVID-19 novel coronavirus, we are currently not offering tours.
School tours are typically offered by appointment and availability only, Tuesday through Thursdays from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. (12 p.m. if you are interested in touring kindergarten.) Please use the “Schedule a Campus Tour” button below to set up your appointment. Tours are not available when school is not in session and during State testing dates. Please see the schedule to the right.
** The school office is closed on the following holidays & school breaks and we do not offer tours during these times:
- September 4th: Labor Day
- September 14th: Staff Development Day
- November 12th: Veterans Day
- November 19-23: Thanksgiving Break
- December 24 – January 7: Winter Break
- January 21st: Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- February 15th: Staff Development Day
- February 18th: President’s Day
- March 25th – April 5th: Spring Break
- April 22nd: Staff Development Day
- May 27th: Memorial Day
- TESTING DATES: March 19th-21st, April 9th-12th, April 15th-19th & April 23rd-April 26th.
- June 6th through August 13th: Summer Break (We typically resume offering tours in September after the school year has been underway for a couple of weeks.