The Temecula Preparatory School campus is still closed due to COVID-19 criteria. School phone lines are being answered Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Thank you for your patience during this difficult time! Our hearts continue to be with all of those being directly affected by the coronavirus and we hope that you all stay safe and healthy.
Lottery Pull Information
The TPS 2020-21 lottery pull will take place on Thursday, April 30th at 9:30 a.m. via the TPS Facebook page (live) and we will be airing the video YouTube as soon as the process has been completed. Please visit the “Apply Now” page for the link.
As a reminder, the deadline to submit a lottery application for Temecula Preparatory School for the 2020-21 school year was on April 1, 2020 at 3:30 p.m. If you applied and would like updates on future communications and the lottery pull, please visit the “Apply” page. You can access the “Apply Now” by clicking on the red button on the top right section of our home page. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com
- Temecula Preparatory School (TPS) was Founded in 2000
- Public (Free-No Tuition), Charter School; Non-Profit 501(c)3
- Classical Curriculum
- Grades Offered: Transitional Kindergarten (TK) through grade 12
- Credentialed Teachers
- Enrollment (Avg): 1050
- Waiting List (Avg): 1500
- All enrollment is done through the application and lottery pull process. Please visit the “Enrollment” page for more information.
- School Mascot – Patriots
- Parent Organization – Parent and Teacher Support (PATS)
- California Distinguished School
- WASC Accredited (K-12)
- US News & World Report – “America’s Best High Schools” (2015, 2016, 2018)
- Over 90% of students, who apply, are accepted into a College or University of their choice.
- Over 25 Sports Teams – 6th through 8th Grade Intramural Sports & High School
- Art, Music and Drama are included in our K-6 program
- ASB Programs (1st-6th grade, 7th & 8th grade, 9th-12th grade)
- High School Programs – Mock Trial, ACADEC Team, National Honor Society, National Junior Honor Society, National Art Honor Society, Theater Program, Choir Program, Robotics Team, Tri-M Music Society
TPS is committed to students’ safety and well being. STOPit is an online reporting tool designed to deter and mitigate bullying, cyber abuse, and other inappropriate behaviors through an anonymous online platform.
NOTE: STOPit submission will be available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. STOPit is monitored and reviewed during schools hours only, so if you have an emergency please call 911.
Click on the icon above to visit the STOPit page.