ASSEMBLY BILL 104 NOTICE – Repeating Grade Level, Pass/No Pass Grading, 5th Year “Credit Recovery”
Please click on the red button below for information.
SCHOOL OFFICE & REPORTING STUDENT ABSENCES
The school office is open from 7:30 am to 4:00 pm, Monday through Friday. Please report student absences at email@example.com or by calling 951-926-6776, ex. 3.
If you would like information about TPS, we are happy to help you. Please email your questions or schedule a phone call by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to COVID-19, we are not currently offering school tours.
TPS COVID-19 Safety Plan
Under provisions of the California Health and Safety Code, schools must comply with orders and guidance issued by the California Department of Public Health and relevant local health departments (LHDs) to limit the spread of COVID-19 and protect public health. As part of this new safety plan, districts/schools need to include a Cal/OSHA Covid Prevention Program. In accordance with the requirement’s for schools to post this safety plan, you can review the TPS COVID-19 Safety Plan by clicking on the red button below.
- Temecula Preparatory School (TPS) was Founded in 2000. We celebrated our 20-year anniversary on September 5, 2020!
- Public (Free-No Tuition), Charter School; Non-Profit 501(c)3
- Classical Curriculum
- Grades Offered: Transitional Kindergarten (TK) through grade 12
- Credentialed Teachers
- Enrollment (Avg): 1090
- Waiting List (Avg): 1500
- All enrollment is done through the application and lottery pull process. Please visit the “Enrollment” page for more information.
- School Mascot – Patriots
- Parent Organization – Parent and Teacher Support (PATS)
- California Distinguished School
- WASC Accredited (K-12)
- US News & World Report – “America’s Best High Schools” (2015, 2016, 2018)
- Over 90% of students, who apply, are accepted into a College or University of their choice.
- Over 25 Sports Teams – 6th through 8th Grade Intramural Sports & High School
- Art, Music and Drama are included in our K-6 program
- ASB Programs (1st-6th grade, 7th & 8th grade, 9th-12th grade)
- High School Programs – Mock Trial, ACADEC Team, National Honor Society, National Junior Honor Society, National Art Honor Society, National English Honor Society, Theater Program, Choir Program, Robotics Team, Tri-M Music Society
TPS is committed to students’ safety and well being. STOPit is an online reporting tool designed to deter and mitigate bullying, cyber abuse, and other inappropriate behaviors through an anonymous online platform.
NOTE: STOPit submission will be available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. STOPit is monitored and reviewed during schools hours only, so if you have an emergency please call 911.
Click on the icon above to visit the STOPit page.