The school office is open from 7:30 am to 3:00 pm (closed from 11:00-11:30 am daily) Monday through Thursday for TPS students and families only. The office is CLOSED each Friday. Due to COVID-19, at this time, we are not offering office hours to the general public or campus tours.
If you would like information about TPS, we are happy to help you. Please email your questions or schedule a phone call by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank you for understanding with how we are currently connecting with the public.
Thank you for your patience during this difficult time! Our hearts continue to be with all of those being directly affected by the COVID-19 and we hope that you all stay safe and healthy.
TPS COVID-19 Safety Plan
Under provisions of the California Health and Safety Code, schools must comply with orders and guidance issued by the California Department of Public Health and relevant local health departments (LHDs) to limit the spread of COVID-19 and protect public health. As part of this new safety plan, districts/schools need to include a Cal/OSHA Covid Prevention Program. In accordance with the requirement’s for schools to post this safety plan, you can review the TPS COVID-19 Safety Plan by clicking on the red button below.
TIPS FOR TPS PARENT VISITS TO THE OFFICE
- Temecula Preparatory School (TPS) was Founded in 2000. We celebrated our 20-year anniversary on September 5, 2020!
- Public (Free-No Tuition), Charter School; Non-Profit 501(c)3
- Classical Curriculum
- Grades Offered: Transitional Kindergarten (TK) through grade 12
- Credentialed Teachers
- Enrollment (Avg): 1050
- Waiting List (Avg): 1500
- All enrollment is done through the application and lottery pull process. Please visit the “Enrollment” page for more information.
- School Mascot – Patriots
- Parent Organization – Parent and Teacher Support (PATS)
- California Distinguished School
- WASC Accredited (K-12)
- US News & World Report – “America’s Best High Schools” (2015, 2016, 2018)
- Over 90% of students, who apply, are accepted into a College or University of their choice.
- Over 25 Sports Teams – 6th through 8th Grade Intramural Sports & High School
- Art, Music and Drama are included in our K-6 program
- ASB Programs (1st-6th grade, 7th & 8th grade, 9th-12th grade)
- High School Programs – Mock Trial, ACADEC Team, National Honor Society, National Junior Honor Society, National Art Honor Society, Theater Program, Choir Program, Robotics Team, Tri-M Music Society
TPS is committed to students’ safety and well being. STOPit is an online reporting tool designed to deter and mitigate bullying, cyber abuse, and other inappropriate behaviors through an anonymous online platform.
NOTE: STOPit submission will be available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. STOPit is monitored and reviewed during schools hours only, so if you have an emergency please call 911.
Click on the icon above to visit the STOPit page.