The school office will be closed from 11/19 through 11/23 for Thanksgiving Break. Our staff looks forward to helping you when we return on 11/26/18.
- Year Founded: 2000
- Public (Free-No Tuition), Charter School; Non-Profit 501(c)3
- Classical Curriculum
- Grades Offered: K-1 (we do not offer a TK program)
- Enrollment (Avg): 1050
- Waiting List (Avg): 1500+
- API Score (2013, K-12 Composite): 879
- California Distinguished School
- WASC Accredited (K-12)
- US News & World Report – “America’s Best High Schools” (2015 & 2016)
- Over 90% of students, who apply, are accepted into a College or University of their choice.
- 6th through 8th Grade Intramural Sports
- High School CIF Championship Sports Teams
TPS is committed to students’ safety and well being. STOPit is an online reporting tool designed to deter and mitigate bullying, cyber abuse, and other inappropriate behaviors through an anonymous online platform.
NOTE: STOPit submission will be available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. STOPit is monitored and reviewed during schools hours only, so if you have an emergency please call 911.
Click on the icon below to visit the STOPit page.