Welcome to the Counseling Department Page!
951-926-6776 ex. 6204
Mrs.Yvonne Crace earned her Bachelor of Arts in English from San Diego State University. She then matriculated to the University of San Diego where she pursued and earned her Preliminary Secondary Credential in English. While pursuing her teaching credential, she taught British Literature to seniors and English to sophomores at Mt. Carmel High School. Mrs. Crace was a substitute teacher at Poudre School District in Fort Collins, Colorado and later became a substitute teacher with the Temecula Valley Unified School District. She received her California Professional Clear Secondary Credential in English and was eventually hired to teach at Temecula Preparatory School. Upon receiving her Master of Arts in Educational Counseling and PPS Credential from Azusa Pacific University. She now serves as the School Counselor at Temecula Preparatory School.
Schedule Change Request Policy & Procedures
If you would like to request a schedule change you must complete a Schedule Change Request Form which can be obtained in the College/Career Counseling Office. It must include:
- your signature
- your parent/guardian’s signature
- and your teacher’s signature (for academic courses only).
Submit the completed form to Mrs. Crace in Room 32.
* Students may only request schedule changes the first 2 weeks of each semester. Any schedule changes received after the second week will not be processed.
Schedule Change Requests Must be for the Following Reasons:
- course needed for graduation
- wrong level course
- need credit recovery
- and course already taken/passed (proof of grade must be provided).