- Late Start Schedule – Reminder: Every Monday we have late start schedule. School begins at 8:45 a.m. for all students.
- PARENT ASSEMBLY – “CyberSense: Think Before You Click!” at 6 p.m. in the MPR. Students in 4th-12th grade will be having a special assembly on 8/28 that teaches them about online risks and easy solutions to protect themselves. The parent assembly today is designed to give you (the parent) a preview of what your children will be learning. Our guest speaker, Mr. Munton, will also discuss the biggest risks and challenges children face and the essential steps every parent must take to protect their kids. Please click here for information about Mr. Munton.
- 6th-8th grade flag football tryouts from 2:45 to 3:45 p.m. on Patriot Field. Each participating student much have a completed Athletic Release and Waiver Form at the tryout.
8/28: Assembly attire day required for 4th – 12th grade for a special assembly. TPS is hosting a “CyberSense: Think Before You Click” assembly for students in grades 4-12 during the school day. (This is assembly is for students only.) Since this is the first assembly attire day scheduled and it has come up very quickly, we want you to know that we will be very flexible. Please click here if you would like a reminder of the assembly attire dress code policy. There will be more assembly attire days this school year, than in previous years.
- Join us for the first Parent and Teacher Support (PATS) meeting of the year in the MPR at 7:35 a.m. Learn about upcoming PATS events and volunteer opportunities.
- Immediately following the PATS meeting, our Head of School will be hosting a “Parent Coffee” meeting. Join us to hear Dr. Agostini provide school updates and to ask questions.
- The TPS Theatre department will be holding auditions for its 2018-2019 season today and tomorrow (8/30) from 3-6 p.m. in room 27. Auditions are open to students in grades 7-12 by appointment only. Please visit room 27 to sign up and contact email@example.com for any questions.
- 6th-8th grade girls volleyball tryouts from 2:45-4:15 p.m. in the MPR. Each participating student much have a completed Athletic Release and Waiver Form at the tryout.
- Senior Parent Night at 6:30 p.m. in the MPR. Our College & Counseling Department is hosting this event for Class of 2019 parents and students. The counselors will be covering important topics such as graduation requirements, key college application deadlines, and more.
New Member NHS Application – Returning Member NHS Application
New Member NJHS Application – Returning Member NJHS Application
8/30: High School boys basketball parent meeting at 6 p.m. in room 35.
- K-12 Picture Day! Students will have their school photos taken during the school day. Students must wear either “regular school day” or “assembly day” dress code attire. It is NOT a “free dress” day or Patriots Day. Please click here for a few additional details. Students who are absent on 8/31 will have their photos taken on 9/5.
- Deadline to submit applications for National Junior Honor Society (open to grades 7-9) and National Honor Society (open to grades 10-12 ). Please see further details in the “General Information” section.