TPS in Riverside County Office of Education Paper Clips publication and their website for the article in the Temecula Patch on the recent visit by 40 Jr. High Japanese students
Click here for the ARTICLE
TPS' Small Fry to Go Release Event is featured in the The Press Enterprise and Riverside County Office of Education
Virtue for 4th quarter is Prudence: Prudence is about having sound judgment and making wise choices. It's about being thoughtful.
- 4/1-5/2: Scrip Competition
- 4/7: American Red Cross Blood Drive - Open to the Public
- 4/10-4/12: TPS Theater presents . . . Tom Sawyer
- 4/11: Patriots Day - Show your TPS pride
- 4/15: TPS Parent Enrichment Night (RSVP) @ 6:30 p.m. - MPR
- 4/16: Parent Coffee Q&A w/James Daniels - 7:45 a.m. - MPR
- 4/16: Board of Directors Meeting @ 6 p.m. - room 31
- 4/16: MINIMUM DAY SCHEDULE
- 4/17-4/21: NO SCHOOL
- 4/22-4/24: SBAC Testing
- 4/23: PATS General Meeting @ 7:45 a.m. - MPR
- 4/24: TPS Parent Spring Showcase & Art Fair
- 4/24-4/26: TPS presents . . . Guys and Dolls
- 4/25: CST Testing
- 4/29: TPS Lottery Pull @ 9 a.m. - MPR
For complete details on these events, please check the website calendar (bottom right of this page).
ENROLLMENT APPLICATION MESSAGE
The deadline to apply to Temecula Preparatory
School for the 2014-15 school year was March 28,
2014 at 4 p.m. Unfortunately, we can no longer
accept applications for the 2014-15 school year.
We truly appreciate your interest in our school
and hope that you will consider applying for the
2015-16 school year. The 2015-16 enrollment
application will be available in May, 2014.
If you have any questions, please feel free to
contact us at email@example.com