by Scott Phillips, J.D.
Many people ask, “What is Classical Education?” In order to answer this, we have decided to publish this as a three part series entitles “Classical Education." We hope that this is both informative and enlightening.
Classical education is not traditional nor is it old fashioned; it is a proven methodology of training students “how to think” not “what to think.” It begins with understanding that the human mind develops in 3 stages – Grammar, Logic,...... Read More
Week of 11/17/2014
We hope that you had a wonderful week! Please review the following calendar events and general information for the upcoming week:
Saturday, 11/15: PATS
Holiday Shoppe from 8 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. in the TPS parking lot. Get a jump on your holiday shopping with plenty of home based and small business shops. There will be over 30 vendors in attendance! Crafts, gifts, UNIFORM EXCHANGE (most items...... Read more
- Year Founded: 2000
- Public, Charter School; Non-Profit 501(c)3
- Grades Offered: K-12
- Enrollment: 1040
- Waiting List (Avg): 1800+
- API Score (2013, K-12 Composite): 879
- California Distinguished School
- Earned 6 year, K-12 WASC Accreditation
- US News & World Report - "America's Best High Schools"
- Over 90% of graduates are accepted into a four year University
- CIF Championship Sports Teams