the Vision September 2014 by Scott Phillips, J.D., CEO & Headmaster
Growth is in our DNA . . . I am often asked why Temecula Preparatory School (TPS) has grown into Heritage Classical Charter Schools (HCCS) and why HCCS is working so hard to open another school modeled after TPS. These are very fair questions and I would like to provide an answer. ________________ Deoxyribonucleic acid, more commonly known as DNA, is a complex molecule that contains all of...... Read More
Temecula Preparatory School has earned a 6 year, K-12 WASC (Western Assn. of Schools and Colleges) Accreditation. Most school districts only accredit their high schools and not their elementary schools.
Here's the latest update from the Executive Director of WASC...
Dear Principals and Heads of Schools, Please find the latest 2014–2015 ACS WASC newsletter, ACS WASC Words, attached to this email. This latest newsletter shares how others are using ACS WASC not only for validation but also as a tool...... Read more
- Year Founded: 2000
- Public, Charter School; Non-Profit 501(c)3
- Grades Offered: K-12
- Enrollment: 1040
- Waiting List (Avg): 1800+
- API Score (2013, K-12 Composite): 879
- California Distinguished School
- Earned 6 year, K-12 WASC Accreditation
- US News & World Report - "America's Best High Schools"
- Over 90% of graduates are accepted into a four year University
- CIF Championship Sports Teams