There are numerous studies from the past two decades by universities, organizations, and government leading to increased support for preschool education. These studies indicate that children benefit greatly from early learning experiences, usually between ages of 3-5 years.
But do we really need studies to prove this? Isn't it as common sense as trying to prove that exercise improves one's health?
If you've ever had...... Read More
- Year Founded: 2000
- Public, Charter School; Non-Profit 501(c)3
- Grades Offered: K-12
- Enrollment: 1040
- Waiting List (Avg): 1800+
- API Score (2013, K-12 Composite): 879
- California Distinguished School
- US News & World Report - "America's Best High Schools"
- Over 90% of graduates are accepted into a four year University
- CIF Championship Sports Teams