2013 LOTTERY NEWS . . .
The 2013-14 lottery was pulled on 4/26/13 at 9:00 a.m. If you were unable to attend and would like to know your child's results:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include your child's full name and grade level that you applied for
- We are only able to provide information about your child; we cannot provide information about friends or other relatives that may be in the lottery.
During this busy time, response time may take up to two days. We appreciate your patience!
This section of our website will be updated with lottery information as needed.
2013 LOTTERY NEWS . . .
The date of the lottery pull will be on Friday, April 26 at 9:00 a.m. in the Multi-Purpose Room.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Will I find out if my child has a spot when the lottery is pulled? No. Our office staff will begin making calls to fill any open spots the following week.
- How will I know what number my child is pulled and does my attendance at the lottery make a difference as to how my child is pulled in the lottery? You are welcome to attend the lottery pull to see what number your child is pulled for his or her grade level. You are not required to attend the lottery pull. Your attendance has no affect on how your child is pulled in the lottery. If you do not wish to attend or cannot attend the lottery pull, there will be instructions provided in this section on how to find out what number your child was pulled.
- Does TPS contact every family to give them the lottery information? Unfortunately, due to the number of applications, we only contact parents if we have a spot to offer their child. Please look for the information referred to in the previous question.
- What if I am not home when you call to offer me a spot? When spots are offered, we will leave a message and/or email you using the information you provided on your application. We will give you a deadline to contact us to accept the spot.
Please check back soon for all lottery updates in this section.
Virtue for 4th quarter is Prudence: Prudence is about having sound judgment and making wise choices. It's about being thoughtful.
- 4/4 & 4/5: K-6 3rd Quarter Awards Assembly
- 4/5 & 4/6: Thoroughly Modern Millie Performances
- 4/12 & 4/13: Thoroughly Modern Millie Performances
- 4/15-4/19: STAR Testing
- 4/20: PATS Mother Son Event-"An Evening at Hogwarts"
- 4/24: PATS meeting - 7:45 a.m. in the MPR
MINIMUM DAY SCHEDULE - April 16, 17 & 18
Please check out the website calendar (bottom right of this page) for details on these calendar events