Published by The Valley Business Journal; 12/2/2014.
The Importance of Language Arts
by Scott Phillips, J.D.,
_Last month we started a three part series to answer the question,What is Classical Education?
As we shared then, classical education is not traditional nor is it old fashioned; it is a proven methodology of training studentshow to think
notwhat to think."_
In last month’s Part 1, “Why the Trivium,” we explained that classical education begins with understanding that the human mind develops in three...... Read More
TPS SPOTLIGHT Week of 12/15/2014 Para leer en español, haga clic aquí
We can't believe how quickly December is moving. There is just one more exciting school week before our winter break! Please review the general information and calendar events for the upcoming week:
12/15: The football team is sponsoring a delicious before school breakfast fundraiser from 7:30-8:30 a.m. in the MPR. Please join us to support our team and enjoy a yummy breakfast burrito & orange juice for...... Read more
- Year Founded: 2000
- Public, Charter School; Non-Profit 501(c)3
- Grades Offered: K-12
- Enrollment: 1040
- Waiting List (Avg): 1800+
- API Score (2013, K-12 Composite): 879
- California Distinguished School
- Earned 6 year, K-12 WASC Accreditation
- US News & World Report - "America's Best High Schools"
- Over 90% of graduates are accepted into a four year University
- CIF Championship Sports Teams