1/15 (Monday): NO SCHOOL (Martin Luther King, Jr. Day)
- 7th Grade "Touchstone by Swarovski" Fundraiser starts today and goes through1/26. 30% of all sales will go back to this class. Please click here to view a flier with all the details.
- PATS General Meeting at 7:35 a.m. in the MPR and immediately following the meeting there will be a Head of School Coffee (school information and Q&A opportunity).
- 1st Semester Awards Assembly for 7th and 8th grade at 1:00 p.m. in the MPR. All 7th & 8th grade students......
- Year Founded: 2000 - Celebrated 15 years of operation on 9/5/15
- Public (Free-No Tuition), Charter School; Non-Profit 501(c)3
- Grades Offered: K-12
- Enrollment: 1050
- Waiting List (Avg): 1800+
- API Score (2013, K-12 Composite): 879
- California Distinguished School
- Earned 6 year, K-12 WASC Accreditation
- US News & World Report - "America's Best High Schools"
- Over 90% of students, who apply, are accepted into a College or University of their choice.
- CIF Championship Sports Teams
Classical Charter School
Temecula Preparatory School (TPS) was founded in September 2000. It is a California, public (tuition-free), non-profit, charter school which offers classes for Kindergarten - 12th grade. Its curriculum is "Virtue Centric" and based upon the four classical virtues articulated by Plato: Justice, Prudence, Temperance, and Fortitude. TPS utilizes the classical model of education which inspires students "how to think" versus "what to think." The classical model is based on the Trivium which has three (3) stages: Grammar, Logic, and Rhetoric. These stages build upon one another in order to fully "train the mind."
Temecula Preparatory School was awarded a Silver Medal in U.S. News & World Report’s Best High School rankings for 2015 & 2016