- The Annual Robotics Night is tonight in the MPR from 6-8 p.m. This fundraiser is a fun family event with crafts, food, robots to drive, and more.
- TPS Board of Directors meeting at 6 p.m. in room 39.
11/15: PATS General Meeting at 7:35 a.m. in the MPR and
immediately following the meeting there will be a Head of School Coffee (school information and Q&A opportunity).
11/16: TPS Theater presents . . . "The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night" tonight at 7 p.m., Friday (11/17)......
- Year Founded: 2000 - Celebrated 15 years of operation on 9/5/15
- Public (Free-No Tuition), Charter School; Non-Profit 501(c)3
- Grades Offered: K-12
- Enrollment: 1050
- Waiting List (Avg): 1800+
- API Score (2013, K-12 Composite): 879
- California Distinguished School
- Earned 6 year, K-12 WASC Accreditation
- US News & World Report - "America's Best High Schools"
- Over 90% of students, who apply, are accepted into a College or University of their choice.
- CIF Championship Sports Teams
Classical Charter School
Temecula Preparatory School (TPS) was founded in September 2000. It is a California, public (tuition-free), non-profit, charter school which offers classes for Kindergarten - 12th grade. Its curriculum is "Virtue Centric" and based upon the four classical virtues articulated by Plato: Justice, Prudence, Temperance, and Fortitude. TPS utilizes the classical model of education which inspires students "how to think" versus "what to think." The classical model is based on the Trivium which has three (3) stages: Grammar, Logic, and Rhetoric. These stages build upon one another in order to fully "train the mind."
Temecula Preparatory School was awarded a Silver Medal in U.S. News & World Report’s Best High School rankings for 2015 & 2016