On Monday, May 2, 2016; Jory Redding, 16-year-old student at Temecula Preparatory School passed away. Our thoughts and support go out to her family and friends at this difficult time. Members of the school’s Crisis Response Team are present on campus to meet with students individually and in groups. The Crisis Response Team includes our trained counselors who will be available to meet with students and staff as needed over the next few weeks. Please do not hesitate to contact...... Read more
- Year Founded: 2000 - Celebrated 15 years of operation on 9/5/15
- Public (Free-No Tuition), Charter School; Non-Profit 501(c)3
- Grades Offered: K-12
- Enrollment: 1050
- Waiting List (Avg): 1800+
- API Score (2013, K-12 Composite): 879
- California Distinguished School
- Earned 6 year, K-12 WASC Accreditation
- US News & World Report - "America's Best High Schools"
- Over 90% of students, who apply, are accepted into a College or University of their choice.
- CIF Championship Sports Teams
Temecula Preparatory School was awarded a Silver Medal in U.S. News & World Report’s Best High School rankings for 2015