Details regarding the commencement ceremony will be shared as soon as confirmed.
Most Recent Class of 2022 Communications
This section will include the most recent email sent to parents and students and the subject line of the email. Please note, these emails are delivered to the primary parent email address that was provided in the Aeries Parent Portal.
IMPORTANT DATES - Will be updated soon.
Click on the categories below for more information.
- Mrs. Fuller (email@example.com) – General senior concerns and discipline issues
- Mrs. Lemkau (firstname.lastname@example.org) – Graduation requirements, community service requirements, transcripts, and college information (planning, applications, financial aide, etc.)
- Mrs. Huskey (email@example.com) – Commencement ceremony (including venue, schedule, day of etc.) and rehearsal, senior photos, and senior activities
Click here for information: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_ZctbsvcJCZZ_ETB32srO7kZcQR2BmfJ/view?usp=sharing
Senior Contracts will be provided to students and require a parent signature.
“Senior Week” is typically the last week seniors are at school. Once the specifics have been finalized, the information will be shared in the “Finals Schedule & Senior Week Activities” section below.
FINALS SCHEDULE & SENIOR WEEK ACTIVITIES
- Senior Check-out: Seniors return books, clean out lockers, finalize any outstanding academic concerns, and have a variety of areas checked off by staff members.
- Senior Department Awards: We will be hosting a virtual awards ceremony to celebrate the senior standouts. Details will be shared as soon as possible.
- Senior Breakfast: PATS is graciously hosting the breakfast for our seniors. Seniors will eat together and the commencement rehearsal will follow (at TPS – not the commencement venue.)
At this time, we are only able to say that tickets to commencement will be limited and we will provide the information as soon as possible.
We are hoping to have some information regarding Disneyland Grad Nite soon. We do not have any confirmation at this time.
Our school photography company will be coming to our campus to take senior photos for the yearbook on September 16th:
- There are no sitting fees.
- No money is required on 9/16.
- These photos will be used for the Senior Class yearbook page.
- After proofs are available, whether you purchase a photo package or not, you will be able to choose the photo you like best from the “traditional” attire photos (not cap & gown attire) and that photo will be included in the yearbook.
- You do not need to purchase any special clothing for this photography session. A traditional formal black drape and a mock suit (jacket, shirt, and tie) will be provided. You will be selecting the photo for the yearbook from this attire.
- Students will also be taking photos in a provided cap and gown. This will be an option for you to purchase, but will not be included as a yearbook choice.
You are welcome to take senior photos outside of this sitting, from whatever photographer you choose, however these photos will not be used on the Senior Class yearbook page. Seniors will be encouraged to discuss senior page opportunities with the yearbook advisor. Traditionally, at the commencement ceremony, the senior class shares a class video and outside photos may be used for this video.
ON PICTURE DAY
- All students should attend school at the normal time.
- All students should wear regular school day attire. It is not a free dress day.
- The sitting will take approximately 10-15 minutes for each student. They will be provided a note for class with their session time.
- It is recommended that ladies wear a tank top or camisole under their shirts. They will be putting on the formal black drape over the tank top or camisole.
- It is recommended that gentlemen wear a white undershirt or t-shirt under their school shirt so that colors do not show under the provided white mock dress shirt. Gentlemen are welcome to bring their own solid white, long sleeved, dress shirt, instead of using the mock shirt.
- Photos will only be taken from above the waist, so there is no need to worry about bringing special shoes, etc.
- If you have a 2020-21 yearbook, you can take a look at the senior photos to get an idea of what the photos will look like.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
FINALS SCHEDULE & SENIOR WEEK ACTIVITIES
Information will be shared as soon as it is available.