Date: June 5, 2020
Time: 6:30 p.m.
The Bridge at 38801 Calistoga Drive
Murrieta, CA 92563
Throughout the school year, senior parents will be receiving emails regarding activities and information. This section will include the dates when emails were sent and the subject line of the email. Please note, these emails are delivered to the primary parent email address that was provided in the Aeries Parent Portal. Each parent email will also be forwarded to seniors at their school email address.
- Homecoming Dance – September 21st
- Prom – May 9th
- Senior Picture Day – September 23rd
Click on the categories below for more information.
Traditionally we have a senior baby photo page in the yearbook. The yearbook team would love to have those as soon as possible, so please feel free email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a jpeg of scanned photos and we will make sure the yearbook receives them. The deadline to submit a photo is November 22nd.
Senior Contracts will be provided to students and require a parent signature.
Our school photography company will be coming to our campus to take senior photos for the yearbook on September 23rd.
- There are no sitting fees
- No money is required on 9/23.
- These photos will be used for the Senior Class yearbook page.
- After proofs are available, whether you purchase a photo package or not, you will be able to choose the photo you like best from the “traditional” attire photos (not cap & gown attire) and that photo will be included in the yearbook.
- You do not need to purchase any special clothing for this photography sitting. A traditional formal black drape and a mock suit (jacket, shirt, and tie) will be provided. You will be selecting the photo for the yearbook from this attire.
- Students will also be taking photos in a provided cap and gown. This will be an option for you to purchase, but will not be included as a yearbook choice.
“Senior Week” is typically the last week seniors are at school. Once the specifics have been finalized, the information will be shared in the “Finals Schedule & Senior Week Activities” section below.
FINALS SCHEDULE & SENIOR WEEK ACTIVITIES
- Senior Check-out: Seniors return books, clean out lockers, finalize any outstanding academic concerns, and have a variety of areas checked off by staff members.
- Senior Signing Ceremony: This event is to honor standout seniors in the Class of 2020 as well as given an opportunity for the students who have made commitments for the upcoming year to have their future plans publicly announced. Senior parents (only due to MPR capacity) are invited to join us as we celebrate the senior class. Please review the email sent to you with a few more details.
- Senior Breakfast: PATS is graciously hosting the breakfast for our seniors. Seniors will eat together and the commencement rehearsal will follow (at TPS – not the commencement venue.)
Please check the “Senior Yearbook Dedication Ads” section below.
- Ordering is available now through March 2, 2020. The only item you need to order through Jostens is the cap and gown rental package, which is a $42 fee, plus tax. This option includes the gown, cap w/tassel, and stole. Students will keep the cap, tassel, and stole. There are three ways to order:
- Jostens (For the basic $42 package, scroll down to “Individual Products” on the left side.
- Over the phone: 1-800-JOSTENS (567-8367)
- Via Mail: Jostens Service Center – 6317, P.O. Box 512, Owatonna, MN 55060
- Payments are NOT be accepted at TPS, only through the options listed above.
- Cap and gowns will be delivered to TPS and will be part of “senior check-out” just prior to commencement.
- If for any reason, you are not able to rent a cap/gown package, we will provide one for your student to use if needed. If this is the case, please contact email@example.com no later than December 20, 2019.
- Mrs. Fuller (firstname.lastname@example.org) – General senior concerns and discipline issues
- Mrs. Lemkau (email@example.com) – Graduation requirements, community service requirements, transcripts, and college information (planning, applications, financial aide, etc.)
- Mrs. Huskey (firstname.lastname@example.org) – Commencement ceremony (including venue, schedule, day of etc.) and rehearsal, senior photos, and senior activities
Yearbooks can be purchased on the TPS online store. The prices go up as the school year goes on:
- Now through 1/5/19 – Upper School Yearbook Price: $70 (w/out ASB card) and $60 (with ASB card) Lower School Yearbook Price: $40
- 1/6/20 through 6/5/19 – Upper School Yearbook Price: $85 (w/out ASB card) and $75 (with ASB card) Lower School Yearbook Price: $50
The Class of 2020 Grad Nite information is now available in the “Disney Grad Nite” section below.
Senior Yearbook Dedication Ads
This year, you can easily purchase and design a Senior Yearbook Dedication Ad through the Entourage Yearbook site. You can also call the Entourage if you need assistance in designing your ad.
SENIOR DEDICATION ADD PRICING
AUGUST 13 – JANUARY 5: 1/4 page: $40.00, 1/2 Page: $75.00, Full Page: $120.00
JANUARY 6 – APRIL 5: 1/4 page: $50.00, 1/2 Page: $80.00, Full Page: $130.00
FINALS SCHEDULE & SENIOR WEEK ACTIVITIES
Information will be shared as soon as it is available.
Class of 2020 Grad Nite
June 2 & June 3rd
Disneyland® Resort Grad Nite Includes:
Arrival during the Disneyland park hours offered as part of your Grad Nite Ticket. We will be leaving TPS for Disneyland at 9 AM on June 2nd so the seniors have a full day to enjoy the Disneyland Park before the private Disney California Adventure Park activities begin at 9 PM.
A private Disney California Adventure® Park experience from 9:00 PM to 2:00 AM. Disney California Adventure park will be transformed into an end of year party central! Grad Nite is the perfect way to cap off high school with an experience that will last a lifetime. Students will return to TPS on June 3rd at approximately 4 a.m. IMPORTANT NOTE: Students will not be permitted to drive themselves to campus to meet the bus on 6/2 or to drive themselves home from campus after they return from Grad Nite on 6/3. They must be dropped off and picked up.
Non-refundable deposit of $115 is due by December 20, 2019. You must make the deposit payment in order to be included in the ticket and bus numbers. This deposit option to pay is on the TPS webstore now.
The remaining balance of $115 is due by March 20, 2020. This option will be available on the TPS webstore after December 20, 2019. Non-refundable.
Total cost of the trip is $230, which covers the Grad Nite ticket and bus costs. Both payment options (deposit & balance) are on the TPS webstore now if you would like to pay in full. Non-refundable.