Time and location will be announced soon.
- Homecoming Dance – September 21st
- Senior Picture Day – September 23rd
Senior Parent Emails
Throughout the school year, senior parents will be receiving emails regarding activities and information. This section will include the dates when emails were sent and the subject line of the email. Please note, these emails are delivered to the primary parent email address that was provided in the Aeries Parent Portal. Each parent email will also be forwarded to seniors at their school email address.
Senior Yearbook Dedication Ads
This year, you can easily purchase and design a Senior Yearbook Dedication Ad through the Entourage Yearbook site. You can also call the Entourage if you need assistance in designing your ad.
AUGUST 13 – JANUARY 5: 1/4 page: $40.00, 1/2 Page: $75.00, Full Page: $120.00
JANUARY 6 – APRIL 5: 1/4 page: $50.00, 1/2 Page: $80.00, Full Page: $130.00
FINALS SCHEDULE & SENIOR WEEK ACTIVITIES WILL BE POSTED
HERE ONCE ESTABLISHED.
The Class of 2020 Grad Nite date and information will be
posted here once event information is established.
Senior Contracts will be provided to students and require a parent signature.
“Senior Week” is typically the last week seniors are at school.
- Senior Check-out: Seniors return books, clean out lockers, finalize any outstanding academic concerns, and have a variety of areas checked off by staff members.
- Senior Signing Ceremony: This event is to honor standout seniors in the Class of 2020 as well as given an opportunity for the students who have made commitments for the upcoming year to have their future plans publicly announced. Senior parents (only due to MPR capacity) are invited to join us as we celebrate the senior class. Please review the email sent to you with a few more details.
- Senior Breakfast: PATS is graciously hosting the breakfast for our seniors. Seniors will eat together and the commencement rehearsal will follow (at TPS – not the commencement venue.)