Temecula Preparatory School has been mandated to close due to the COVID-19 coronavirus, effective Monday, March 16. This includes the TPS Child Care program. We plan to resume classes after April 30th, but we will continue to monitor the situation and inform our parents of any changes.
Thank you for your patience during this difficult time!
Lottery Application Deadline
While the closure of our school campus forces us away from our traditional school and work environment, TPS is still looking forward to and planning for the upcoming school year. This includes our lottery process. As a reminder, the deadline to submit a lottery application for Temecula Preparatory School for the 2020-21 school year is April 1, 2020 at 3:30 p.m. Please visit www.temeculaprep.com and click on the “Apply” tab to apply. If you have any issues submitting an application, you must email email@example.com before the deadline time and date.
Our hearts continue to be with all of those being directly affected by the coronavirus and we hope that you all stay safe and healthy.
- Temecula Preparatory School (TPS) was Founded in 2000
- Public (Free-No Tuition), Charter School; Non-Profit 501(c)3
- Classical Curriculum
- Grades Offered: Transitional Kindergarten (TK) through grade 12
- Credentialed Teachers
- Enrollment (Avg): 1050
- Waiting List (Avg): 1500
- All enrollment is done through the application and lottery pull process. Please visit the “Enrollment” page for more information.
- School Mascot – Patriots
- Parent Organization – Parent and Teacher Support (PATS)
- California Distinguished School
- WASC Accredited (K-12)
- US News & World Report – “America’s Best High Schools” (2015, 2016, 2018)
- Over 90% of students, who apply, are accepted into a College or University of their choice.
- Over 25 Sports Teams – 6th through 8th Grade Intramural Sports & High School
- Art, Music and Drama are included in our K-6 program
- ASB Programs (1st-6th grade, 7th & 8th grade, 9th-12th grade)
- High School Programs – Mock Trial, ACADEC Team, National Honor Society, National Junior Honor Society, National Art Honor Society, Theater Program, Choir Program, Robotics Team, Tri-M Music Society
TPS is committed to students’ safety and well being. STOPit is an online reporting tool designed to deter and mitigate bullying, cyber abuse, and other inappropriate behaviors through an anonymous online platform.
NOTE: STOPit submission will be available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. STOPit is monitored and reviewed during schools hours only, so if you have an emergency please call 911.
Click on the icon below to visit the STOPit page.