The application deadline for the 2018-19 school year passed on March 30, 2018 at 3:30 p.m. At this time, we are only accepting applications for the 2019-20 school year. Please review the following information.
The deadline to apply for the 2019-20 school year is April 1, 2019 at 3:30 p.m.
BEFORE YOU BEGIN YOUR LOTTERY APPLICATION, PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING:
If you applied to TPS for previous school years, please enter your email and password you used to create your account in order to log in. If you previously signed in using the Google button shown below, you must log in using the Google button again.
If this is your first time applying to TPS, you can start by using one of the following options:
- Sign in with Google by selecting the red Google button OR
- create a user account by clicking on the "Sign up" link under the red Google button.
- You will receive an email to confirm your email address. Please confirm your email within 24 hours and complete your application. The email will come from "email@example.com". If you do not see an email in your inbox, please check your spam.
Para español, por favor haga clic en el enlace "2019-20 Lotería de solicitud" y buscar el botón de Google traduce en la parte inferior derecha y seleccione "español".
2018-19 LOTTERY PULL UPDATE (4/27/18):
The 2018-19 lottery pull took place this morning (4/27) at approximately 9:30 a.m. at Temecula Preparatory School. This process was open to the public. All applicants will receive an email within approximately one week from today that provides information on what number the applicant was pulled for the grade level applied for. We are not able to provide lottery pull information over the phone, however you are welcome to email firstname.lastname@example.org for information. We ask for your patience on our response at this busy time.
2018-19 LOTTERY PULL INFORMATION
The following information is for those who applied by the deadline:
- An email was sent on April 18th to all applicants with a "lottery pull code" and lottery pull date information.
- The lottery pull is a public event and will be held on April 27th at 9:30 a.m. (doors will open at 9 a.m.) at Temecula Preparatory School.
- Attending the lottery pull is not mandatory and does not affect the way your child is pulled in the lottery.
- If you plan to attend the lottery pull and did not receive an identification code, we will be happy to assist you when you arrive.
- Whether you attend the lottery pull or not, within approximately one week after the lottery pull has taken place, ALL applicants will receive an automated email regarding what number their child or children were pulled in the lottery in their grade level.
For those who missed the 2018-19 lottery application deadline, you will be able to apply for the 2019-20 school year through our website in June 2018.