Thank you for your interest in applying to Temecula Preparatory School. Unfortunately, the application deadline to apply for the 2018-19 school year passed on March 30, 2018 at 3:30 p.m. The 2019-20 application will be available in June, 2018.
2018-19 LOTTERY PULL UPDATE (4/27/18):
The 2018-19 lottery pull took place this morning (4/27) at approximately 9:30 a.m. at Temecula Preparatory School. This process was open to the public. All applicants will receive an email within approximately one week from today that provides information on what number the applicant was pulled for the grade level applied for. We are not able to provide lottery pull information over the phone, however you are welcome to email firstname.lastname@example.org for information. We ask for your patience on our response at this busy time.
2018-19 LOTTERY PULL INFORMATION
The following information is for those who applied by the deadline:
- An email was sent on April 18th to all applicants with a "lottery pull code" and lottery pull date information.
- The lottery pull is a public event and will be held on April 27th at 9:30 a.m. (doors will open at 9 a.m.) at Temecula Preparatory School.
- Attending the lottery pull is not mandatory and does not affect the way your child is pulled in the lottery.
- If you plan to attend the lottery pull and did not receive an identification code, we will be happy to assist you when you arrive.
- Whether you attend the lottery pull or not, within approximately one week after the lottery pull has taken place, ALL applicants will receive an automated email regarding what number their child or children were pulled in the lottery in their grade level.
For those who missed the 2018-19 lottery application deadline, you will be able to apply for the 2019-20 school year through our website in June 2018.