2018-19 LOTTERY PULL INFORMATION
The lottery application deadline for the 2018-19 school year was March 30, 2018 at 3:30 p.m. The following information is for those who applied by the deadline:
- An email will be sent to you soon with your "lottery pull code" and lottery pull date information.
- The lottery pull is a public event and will be held on April 27th at 9:30 a.m. (doors will open at 9 a.m.) at Temecula Preparatory School. Attending the lottery pull is not mandatory and does not affect the way your child is pulled in the lottery.
- If you plan to attend the lottery pull and did not receive an identification code, we will be happy to assist you when you arrive.
- Whether you attend the lottery pull or not, within approximately one week after the lottery pull has taken place, ALL applicants will receive an automated email regarding what number their child or children were pulled in the lottery in their grade level.
For those who missed the 2018-19 lottery application deadline, you will be able to apply for the 2019-20 school year through our website in June 2018.
WEEK OF 4/9/18 INFORMATION:
4/9: High School Cheer Team Tryouts today from 3:30-5:30 p.m. and 4/11 from3:00-5:00 p.m. in the MPR - Open to current 8th through 11th grade students. Please click here for additional information.
- State testing continues today. Please review the information located in the General Information section below.
- Board of Directors meeting in room 39 at 6:00 p.m.
- Deadline to purchase a Patriots Ball ticket!
4/11: We-Cycle Wednesday from 7-8 a.m. in the parking lot/loop area. Please click here to review a flier.
4/12: If we have not received your child's Letter of Intent by today, you will receive a separate email from firstname.lastname@example.org with a reminder to submit by the deadline on 4/13.
- The Letter of Intent Deadline is today at 3:30 p.m.
- Patriots Day
- After school bake sale to support our high school softball team. Buy a treat to support a great team!
4/16 (Monday): No School (Staff Development Day)