The deadline to submit a lottery application for Temecula Preparatory School for the 2018-19 school year is March 30, 2018 at 3:30 p.m. Please visit the “Apply” page for more information. If you have any questions, contact email@example.com. PLEASE NOTE: Applications do not roll over from one year to the next.
WEEK OF 3/19/18:
3/19-3/23: Support our amazing library by visiting the "Wild West Book Fair" any day this week from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Please click here to view a flier. Your participation helps to put new books on our shelves!
3/19: The 2018-19 Letter of Intent form will be emailed out today. This online form is how you give notice to TPS that your currently enrolled student will or will not be returning for the upcoming school year. The deadline to submit this form is April 13th.
- Uniform Exchange from 7-8 a.m. in the parking lot/loop area. Please click here for details.
- PATS General Meeting at 7:35 a.m. in the MPR and immediately following the meeting there will be a Head of School Coffee (school information and Q&A opportunity).
- Join our Thespian Society for the Showcase at 7 p.m. in the MPR. Tickets are just $5 at the door.
3/22: K, 1st, 2nd and 3rd Grade 3rd Quarter Awards Assemblies in the MPR. For grade-level times, please click here. All K-3 students will be attending the assembly and should wear assembly day dress code attire.
- 4th, 5th, and 6th Grade 3rd Quarter Awards Assemblies. For grade-level times, please click here. All 4th-6th grade students will be attending the assembly and should wear assembly day dress code attire.
- After School bake sale to support the 7/8 ASB. The sale will be located outside gate 2.
- Today marks the last day to purchase your 2017-18 school yearbook at the current price. Please click here to view the flier with the prices now and the increased price that begins on 3/24.