- Date: Tuesday, June 4, 2019
- The Bridge (Main Hall) at 38801 Calistoga Dr, Murrieta, CA 92563
ATTENDANCE BY TICKET ONLY!
We regret to inform you that seating for the ceremony is extremely limited. You will be turned away if you do not have a ticket!
Senior Parent Emails
Throughout the school year, senior parents will be receiving emails regarding activities and information. This section will include the dates when emails were sent and the subject line of the email. Please note, these emails are delivered to the primary parent email address that was provided in the Aeries Parent Portal. Each parent email will also be forwarded to seniors at their school email address.
Stay tuned for information about Grad Nite 2019!
2019 Yearbook Dedication Form – TBA
This contract will be shared with seniors very soon!
“Senior Week” is typically the last week seniors are at school.
- Senior Check-out: Seniors return books, clean out lockers, finalize any outstanding academic concerns, and have a variety of areas checked off by staff members.
- Senior Signing Ceremony: The intent of this event is to honor standout seniors in the Class of 2019 as well as give an opportunity for the students who will be committing to college or the military to publicly announce their future plans. The seniors are required to attend and you are welcome to join us to celebrate your child at this event. We will share this date with you as soon as it has been finalized.
- Senior Breakfast: This event is typically the day of commencement (June 5th). Seniors get together to have breakfast and commencement rehearsal follows.
Senior Picture Day – September 12, 2018
Seniors will have their photos taken on August 31 when K-11th has their photos taken, but only for ID card purposes. More information will be shared about Senior Picture Day very soon.
Senior Finals – TBA
Major ASB Dances
- Homecoming Dance, October 27, 2018 – Details TBA
- Hoopcoming Dance: January 26, 2018 – Details TBA
- Prom: May 11, 2019 – Details TBA