Guide to Giving:
Philanthropy means “love of humanity” and is an expression of values to benefit others. The Greeks adopted this “love of humanity” as an educational ideal, whose goal was excellence – the fullest self-development, of body, mind, and spirit, which is the essence of liberal education. For this reason philanthropy is wholly consistent with the virtue that we teach our students and is why we can encourage others, with integrity, to take part in the fulfillment of our vision!
Will you consider joining us, with a heart of philanthropy, to benefit the next generation of leaders?
Temecula Preparatory School is a 501(c)(3), public (tuition free), nonprofit, K-12 charter school. Your donations are tax deductible.
Ways to Give:
- Donate online – CLICK HERE (scroll down to “Make a Difference – Donate” item).
- Give by check or money order – **please make checks payable to TPS and mail them to: 35777 Abelia Street, Winchester CA, 92596.
- The Annual Patriots Ball – Planning is underway for the 2018 Patriots Ball. If you would like to donate an item for the silent or live auction, please contact Mrs. Huskey at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (951) 294-6933.
- Matching Gifts – double or triple your gift!
- Give a gift of stocks or bonds.
- Give a gift or real estate.
- Give a gift in kind.
- Give a gift of retirement assets.
- Give a gift of insurance.
to donate please contact email@example.com or call (951) 926-6776.